The LifeStream Blood Bank 5K Run/Walk Vendor/Exhibitor General Information
To our sponsors, vendors and exhibitors: We are delighted that you will be joining us at the LifeStream Blood Bank Third Annual 5K Life Run/Walk Presented by OneLegacy at Cal State San Bernardino on Sunday, September 29, 2019!
Please review this important information regarding your participation in this event:
- Gates open to vendors on Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 5:30 a.m. Please proceed to Vendor Parking (map and directions below) and check-in at the Sponsor/Vendor Check-in booth. Please complete set up by 7:00 a.m.
- There is no electrical power at the event site. If your booth activity requires electrical power, you will need to bring a generator to the event. Please send the make and model of your generator to Catherine Grinnan at cgrinnan@LStream.org or Angela Ross at rossan@LStream.org by 3 p.m. Monday, September 16, 2019.
- All vendors are required to provide a valid Certificate of Insurance (COI) to Cal State San Bernardino by Monday, September 16, 2019.
- The only motor vehicles allowed on the field (event site) are American Medical Response (AMR), LifeStream Blood Bank Mobile Coach, and Kona Ice. All other vendors, sponsors, and exhibitors must unload/load in the unloading area (please see map below). Vendor parking is limited, and available on a first come/first served basis. Once the Vendor Lot is full, vendors, sponsors and exhibitors may unload at the unloading area, then park in Lot G.
- Vendors, sponsors and exhibitors must provide their own EZ-ups or canopies. EZ-Ups or canopies over 400 square feet require permit and approval from Fire Marshall before the event date.
- Upon request, LifeStream Blood Bank will provide vendors, sponsors and exhibitors with one table and two chairs (must be requested in advance – not day of event).
- Food vendors must have a valid San Bernardino County Health Department Permit.
VENDOR/EXHIBITOR DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Follow the directions on the Vendor Parking Map
- From University Parkway, go to North Park Blvd. Turn right.
- Go to East Campus Circle. Turn Left.
- Go to South Campus Circle. Turn left to access the event area for unloading.
- Once unloading is completed, proceed to vendor parking adjacent to soccer fields. If vendor lot is full, please park in Lot G (see map).
Site layout is in progress. Check back soon for more details.
- 6:30 a.m. On-Site Registration Opens
- 8:00 a.m. 5K Runners
- 8:05 a.m. 5K Walkers
- 9:00 a.m. – 10 a.m. Race Recovery Breakfast and Live Musical Entertainment
- 10:00 a.m. Medal Ceremony
- 10:30 a.m. Live Musical Entertainment
- 11:00 a.m. Event Concludes
On event day, all vendors will be required to sign the Cal State San Bernardino Release of Liability Form. Form must be filled out with a wet signature.