Academy of Giving (AOG) Scholarship Program
2018-2019 School Year
The application period for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed. Thank you.
LifeStream’s AOG Scholarship Program recognizes and celebrates these attributes in our high school youth. AOG will award up to 10, $1,000 scholarships to students throughout our service area to help them continue their educations and pursue their dreams.
The Academy of Giving Scholarship Program is available to all students who attend a high school that supports voluntary blood donation by hosting blood drives with LifeStream within the current school year. Students must be between 15 and 19 years of age by March 31, 2019. To find out if your school is eligible, call 1.800.879.4484 or e-mail us at aog@LStream.org. Scholarships are awarded in late spring.
- Be enrolled during the 2019 school term in a high school that sponsors at least one LifeStream blood drive during the school year.
- Tell your story of blood donation or encourage others to give by creating a creative marketing piece!
- Create a short video
- Social media campaign
- Create a song
- Design a poster
- Recruit 20 people or more to donate blood and tell us how you did it!
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources.
How to Apply
*The application period for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed.*
- Complete the scholarship application (download or complete online)
- Complete all scholarship requirements.
- Mail by March 31, 2019:
c/o Academy of Giving
384 W. Orange Show Rd.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
For additional help or scholarship information, call 1.800.879.4484 or e-mail us at aog@LStream.org.