Mask Mandate Update
LifeStream Update on Mask/Face coverings
October 25, 2021
The following information is intended to help donors understand LifeStream’s face covering requirements.
- LifeStream’s #1 priority remains donor, staff and volunteer safety.
- LifeStream is following the most current recommendations from the CDC and the California Department of Public Health in terms of requiring mask wearing in indoor public places.
- Therefore, LifeStream will continue to require all staff, donors, and volunteers to wear masks.
- LifeStream is committed to transparency with our life-saving blood donors, and will promptly communicate adjustments in this policy.
- Regardless of your feelings toward masking, please remain supportive of voluntary blood donation. Patients and their loved ones need you!