LifeStream Partners with Music Saves Lives
Music Saves Lives mission is to educate about important life-saving activities that we can all participate in and to use all forms of music and entertainment get the message out. Through their summer program, all blood donors get a VIP access upgrade to the Vans Warped Tour concerts!
The VIP access upgrade* gives pre-purchased ticket holders exclusive access to:
- Meet and Greets with bands on the tour
- Special access to VIP Music Saves Lives areas
- Backstage Pass** for the first 100 VIPs to check in at the Music Saves Lives VIP tent area at Vans Warped Tour
*The VIP Access upgrade does not include a concert ticket. Be sure to purchase your tickets prior to Vans Warped Tour to ensure you get the benefits of a VIP.
**Only the first 100 VIP Access Voucher holders that line up at the Music Saves Lives booth to exchange their VIP Access Vouchers for wristbands will receive a special wristband that allows backstage access.
To get your VIP Access Pass to the concert August 6 at the Fairplex in Pomona, simply donate blood with LifeStream from July 1-15!
Here’s all you do:
- Donate blood at any LifeStream donor center from July 1 – 15.
- Before you leave the center, sign up by leaving your email address on the “Music Saves Lives” signup sheet.
- A few days before the concert, you’ll get a link to download your VIP Access Pass.
There’s more! LifeStream will give away 20 Vans Warped Tour VIP Experience Packages! Each package includes a free concert ticket, VIP access, and backstage access. Names will be drawn at random from those who sign the “Music Saves Lives” signup sheet at LifeStream donor centers.
Music Saves Lives! And so can YOU!
Make your appointment today!