YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
500 blood donations are needed every day to fulfill the needs of our local community. These gifts of hope, life and comfort are made possible by people like you who want to make a difference in our community.
Stand up and make a difference by hosting a blood drive and changing the lives of patients in our community.
Chairing a blood drive is rewarding, fulfilling and exhilarating and we will help you on your journey. Sign up to help save lives on the form below!
How to Host a Blood Drive
- Choose a date, time and location.
- Build a team of volunteers to help recruit donors, ensure required sign ups and assist on drive day.
- Spread the word. Group meetings, e-mail, text, social media, posters all help create a positive buzz.
- Have a successful blood drive!
- Say thank you to your donors.
The more successful your drive is, the more patients’ lives you’ll help save here at home.
We’re partners every step of the way.
We work with you to confirm a time, date and location, schedule staffing, create and print inviting collateral materials, and pinpoint internal recruitment efforts to help ensure that YOUR drive is a success. We will even bring the snacks! There is no cost to you to host a drive.
Reap the rewards of saving lives in your community.
- Your role is vital. As a chairperson, you’re an activist for life and your role is vital to our community.
- Work together. Experience a sense of camaraderie and team-building among your group or associates.
- Volunteerism. Blood drives promote volunteerism and giving back within your organization.
- Community partner. Hosting a blood drive gives you organization a favorable image as a partner in community wellness.
- Tradition. Conduct multiple LifeStream drives annually, and your group will regularly assist every day and emergency needs for blood.
Already a blood drive coordinator?
Sign up to Host a Blood Drive
For more information about hosting a blood drive, please contact our Donor Recruitment team at 1.800.879.4484 ext. 439 or ext. 314. Or, complete the form below.