Welcome to ExpressPass!
Your LifeStream blood donation experience is now easier and faster with ExpressPass.
Speed up your donation process by completing the required pre-donation reading and health history questions before arriving at the donation site.
And, the process only takes about 10-15 minutes! Click below to get started now:
Need help? We’ve got you covered. Here’s how to use your ExpressPass:
- Step 1: After clicking on the button above, read the blood pre-donation educational materials. NOTE: Depending on your browser, the educational materials may open in a separate tab. Once read, you may close the tab to return to the ExpressPass page.
- Step 2: Provide some basic personal information to help us identify you.
- Step 3: Complete the pre-donation questionnaire.
- Step 4: Print, email, screenshot, or save your unique Donor ExpressPass code and bring it to any LifeStream donation site on the same calendar day. (Don’t forget to save it! A member of our staff will ask you for the code in registration.)
- Please note: We highly recommend checking that the ExpressPass barcode is visible when you print, email, screenshot or save your ExpressPass receipt BEFORE closing the page. If you are unable to view the ExpressPass barcode, the questions will need to be answered again upon arrival for your donation.
- For repeat donors, ExpressPass cannot verify your next available donation date. If you’re not sure, contact us! We can help to ensure you’re eligible to give today. Toll-free 800.879.4484.
- ExpressPass cannot be accessed on Internet Explorer (IE). If you are using IE, please copy and paste the web link to any other browser. (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- When entering your birthday on ExpressPass and depending on the web browser used, you may be able to click on the displayed year. If a list of years is displayed, it should be possible to scroll to the desired year and select it.
- If you are having issues with ExpressPass, please call 800.879.4484 and we will be happy to assist you.
Check out our step-by-step tutorial: